Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Burn out


Just want to share some most recent stuff before I bore you with deets on my practice.

Presently in Hungary. Came back to take my exams in Surgery and Paediatrics. Took the last bit yesterday and you guessed right...AM FREAKING DONE!!!! *sigh*

So so tired of reading and practice,was so close to getting depressed so decided to give myself a months break from everything starting from today. :o)
But I'll like to thank God for seeing me through since January this year from 5th yr exams and straight unto 6th yr practice + exams. Wouldn't have made it without HIM.

Will still work on my thesis from time to time, the deadline to submit is 1st March. Thesis title: Effects of Insulin resistance on the cardiovascular system.

Yeah that's about it....
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails