Sunday, September 19, 2010

Backward never.

Hey been a while, hope y'all are doing great.

I have no excuse for not blogging oh...actually I do.lol
For some time my lappy has been misbehaving and obviously I have to act distant from it, I don't enjoy using it anymore :-( *so blame it on my lappy*

Anywho completed my surgery 2 weeks rotation 2 weeks ago basically I was inactive during that rotation so I won't say I learnt anything. Right after Neurology things haven't been the same, the library doesn't seem appealing neither do my books. Been a lazy bum, stay in bed all day, watch series, movies or cartoon.

So yeah that's about it. Looking forward to start another fun experience in the hospital. Finally left what I will call my home (debrecen) and it's helloooo London and by Monday it will be goodbye London hello Kent. :-)
So glad to be somewhere different after so long and also surrounded by family and before I forget I get to communicate in ENGLISH. Yippeyy!!!!! *ever imagined yourself being happy about english?*
Taking the path of moving forward.


Yeah yeah stay tuned for more....

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow London, hope you have a great trip. And you deserve to bum a bit, I feel like hospital jobs are just too toxic haha xx

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! New webisode series alert!! :)
    and im so jealous of you, you're a medical student? Too cool

    http://theclipse.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laptop problems are just the worst, I'm telling you! Hope you've been good!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails