Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy new month!


Howdy my friends?!

I started another 2 weeks in Paediatrics and was attached to surgery yet again :( but it's not as bad as surgery itself.
Went in on Monday and by Tuesday I was told I didn't have to come in, but how can that happen? Eh? Efriko like me *jokes*. Anyways will have to force myself on my tutor *not what you think* gotcha* lol.

Asides rotation it's all dull around here. Need spontaneity in my life right about now.

BTW Cheers to a new month and another chance for us to get things right!!!


P.S: think I want to start putting up pics alongside messages---too much writing can get boring don't you think?

Much loove from me->you

2 comments:

  1. You shd take the free time they're giving you o, cos my doctor friends always long for their attendings to send them home. In other words, take advantage of it.

    ps: Pictures are like the life-line of writings to me. Sometimes the pictures reflect the depth of the post.

    pss: cheers to a new month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, probably might not appreciate my free time now but I think I get what you are saying :-)) *using my free time to good use*
    Thanks a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails