Saturday, August 28, 2010

Surgery

Hey guys. So Am done with my 2 weeks surgery rotation and all I can say is that it's DEF not for me lol. It's all crazy in the OR.
Btw no one got to steal my surgery again. And I did my second call. This time around it was just me on night duty and it was hell. Have you ever been sleep deprived? Do you know how that feels? It's unbearable!!! I was in the OR for 6 hours retracting, battling with nature, having back pain & battling with nature again lol. I couldn't take it seriously. During the surgery & sleep deprivation I made a very major decision in my life that I will not specialize in surgery. I love my sleep and flexibility lol. Phew!!

What can I say about my 2 weeks? So far I didn't learn anything, and nothing was expected of me except showing up for my scheduled surgery & call. *such a pity*. It's left to me to sort myself out surgically lol.


Interesting fact: Cardiac surgery was founded in Dote *nice huh* (saw it on pubmed)

That's all for now. How's the weekend going? Have a superb 1 xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails